Thursday, August 18, 2011

Some inspiration and stuff.


Come at me bro.

So there is going to be a guess contributor to help me keep this thing fresh. Mr Next Level ShitKaleb Ferachi. Def one of the tightest people at the park. Wassup!



Also I have a really solid skate park edit on deck just need to shoot a cool intro/montage lots of Cody Miller going HAM!!!!! With Andrew Stanford, Walker, Tj Thrills and more. I just got to get to it. I'll put some screen shoots up soon.

First I have to finish a few projects including a music video with local rapper/lyricist and friend Luke St. John.


I got all this footage on hand just have to get to editing. So hang tight.

1 comment:

  1. hit me up on fb jon tryna get some clips for that if your down i dont have a phone no more so

    ReplyDelete